Tuesday, October 26, 2010

UPDATE

Hey ... it has been almost 3 months since I haven't updated nothing on my blog ..and I'm thinking switching to wordpress because i have been working with it in those months learning and designing some templates .My first website on a wordpress platform is http://www.scaeromania.com and the next one will be redesigning www.kiruna.ro witch I made when I was only starting to get into web design.

So..the update yes :).. Let's see I have been to Vienna and after that to Timisoaraaaa:)..where I had a great summer..and now I'm in London again waiting to go to Rome on the 29 for a direct booking(nara shirts)




Amanda me and Silviu












za brother:)) at Valiug Lake near my citty












and went to Sun Waves festival at the Black sea with my brother , Silviu and Lefter ...crazy times











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails