Monday, August 20, 2007

HEY!!.. I'M BACK AND I'M MEAN

Hello Hello ...long time no see
I was taking a little time of for relaxation ,i arrived in Romania
my home town Timisoara
I keeps saying that i will post more often on the blog and i will make it
better and filled with pics and videos but its a little harder to make than to say:)
Anyway I'm here now.Apparently i stayed 3 months in Turkey ,every month i was coming to Romania for a few days just to clear my mind but i can say that it wasn't so bad there, even if my Internet didn't allow me to post or it was to slow and my patience doesn't hold that much.
I was receiving quite a few emails to post more here..I'm planing to do so .
So let me tell you what happened since my last post ..i have worked in Istanbul , i made some pictures with the places there , during the jobs i attended but sadly in quite a few jobs i forgot to take my camera.Boy this will be a long post




This is me with a model friend from Romania..we were prepearing to go to a boat trip on the black sea..verry nice day ..this was in 6 of may 2007






He is the Rami the owner of the boat ..very nice guy





The girls having a little bit of fun...they are all from Romania came to Istanbul for modeling work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails