Tuesday, September 4, 2007

VERSATILE

What's up people???:P...Today I've done nothing , recovering from the weekend:). i went clubbing and it was awesome , to bad my battery of the camera was finished so i couldn't take pics with the beautiful girls of Timisoara when they are drunk.
I still have some more posts to put here from Istanbul and we will get to that also
Today i will put some pics with some of the back stages of a few jobs I've done
there i hope you understand something from the mess you are about to see:P

25 of April Kasia and me took the job for Waver jeans along with Pedro,Brazilian guy, and ...damn i cannot remember the other girl's name but i know that she is from Brazil as well..anyway we went to a beautiful place near the Black sea.The production was done with Oner Evez ..he is a very nice guy ..he provided me with a few jobs during my staying,actually all this that you will about to see is from his production house , the website is www.onerevez.com.Well this are some pics from " the making of"










Yea ..i know i have something between my theets

The whole cast me , Kasia, the brasilian girl and Pedro


This are the final pics i got from the photographer,i hope you like them






Yards jeans shooting.
I was at the same place with the same team but the cast was different.Matan,guy from my agency , he came from Israel , Adriana a sweet girl from Slovakia and Anika who lives in turkey with her boyfriend as i understood.Unfortunately i don't have the final pictures from this shoot :(

Boy..alot of clothes to shoot ..



Matan ..smoking his cigar


This is a gay pic:)).haha



Me and sweet Adriana


The coolest hair stylistn in Istanbul

Anika

The whole cast..


Well that's it for today , dont forget to subscribe to my blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by VERSATILE


Have a great day
Andrei

4 comments:

  1. ANDREI!
    THE PHOTOS DIDNT WORK - CAN U POST THEM AGAIN?

    WE ALL WANNA SEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANDREI!
    THE PHOTOS DIDNT WORK - CAN U POST THEM AGAIN?

    WE ALL WANNA SEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PHOTOS ARE WORKING JUST FINE RYAN:)..EVERIBODY CAN SEE THEM, MABYE YOUR CONECTION IS NOT GOOD
    TAKE CARE
    ANDREI

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyyy andrei dude!! it;'s me serene shouting from singapore !! I got your link from patrick . how are you doing ? met you and gang at attica and thumper t models party ahahaha you are so crazy. anyway the pictures really didn't show up fine for me too for your latest post.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails