Wednesday, November 28, 2007

ENDLESS BY ALINA LATAN

Hey hey...I hope you didn't miss me allot ..I know I missed posting ..the truth is that I haven't really had time to stay in front of the computer as I always do
T his past days I have been to Bucharest participating on the Bucharest fashion week(as you will see on my next post ..hopefully I will receive all my pictures from there).I have done like 2 months ago the image for the brand Endless by Alina Latan , who is by the way a very good friend of mine and she lives in Timisoara also and I thought it would be good for her and me to promote the brand together ..she will have a website very soon www.endless.ro and her blog www.endlessbyalinalatan.blogspot.com.Now i'm back in Timisoara I just find out that my rent has been changed..i will have to pay 60 euros more every fuckin month , so I decided its not really worth it for this "hole" i'm living in and now i'm searching for a new appartament(Eh i didn't die from hunger yet, I think I will survive a few years more:P one way or another).Anyway here is a slideshow with the pics i have done for Endless and the FHM editorial i have appeared.
All the best



Page from FHM magazine november edition

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails