Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Orleans

Recently I went for Express(www.express.com)  runway and catalog in the city where all Jazz music began apparently.I had a very nice time the team and all the people involved were very friendly and very professional.Everything was meticulously planned from the start  and everybody knew their role in the project .It was amazing working with some of the best models in the world like



So now I feel better about all of this also I got to fulfill my goal on getting a internship on web design thanks to Mabelyn ( you can see her work here http://www.rustybrick.com/mabe)..and I'm very excited about all of this ..

Here are some pictures from New Orleans
















1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Congratulations on your internship. Hope it all works out for you and you can stay in the States. Best of luck to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails